The National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature collaborates with award-winning illustrators to produce exhibitions of their artwork that are distinctive, appealing to museum visitors of all ages, and of the highest quality. In addition to this unique artistic partnership, following its debut at the NCCIL gallery, each exhibition travels to museums, public libraries, and galleries nationwide.
Give the gift of ART - Children's picture book art at the National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature (NCCIL).
Illustrators of children's picture books offer the first glimpse of art seen by children and the NCCIL's mission is to promote and preserve this special art form.
To the local community, the NCCIL offers:
* Opportunities to meet visiting artists during exhibition opening events
* FREE family art activities every Saturday from 1-4 PM
* Monthly Art Adventure for preschoolers
* Instructional exhibition tours for students
* Annual workshops and art camps for all ages
* Books signed by exhibiting artists
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...